We want to assure you, our patients, that your overall health and wellness has always been our highest priority. We appreciate the growing concern with COVID-19 within our community and we are continuing to evaluate the most up-to-date information and guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the American Dental Association (ADA), other government agencies and local public health officials. We remain highly confident in our ability to provide dental care in a safe and healthy environment.
In light of the COVID-19, we have implemented the following additional precautions and recommendations for our patients and the Moshman Dental team:
- We recommend any patient stay home if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have a fever.
- We continue to comply with and follow OSHA and CDC infection control guidelines, as we always have.
- We have expanded and increased the frequency of disinfecting of our waiting room, bathroom, door handles, patient used pens and clip boards.
- We have temporarily removed items that pose a risk for cross-contamination (e.g. magazines, toys and books) from our waiting room.
- We have a high standard of protocols already in place to disinfect all surfaces. Treatment equipment, instruments, and products are sterilized or properly disposed of after each patient.
- We utilize personal protective equipment (e.g. masks, gloves and safety glasses) for patient protection as well as our dental team member.
Thank you for your continued trust and confidence in the care you receive from Moshman Dental. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via phone (718)855-7545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will gladly answer any questions to the best of our knowledge and ability.
Take good care,
Dr. Stanley Moshman
Dr. Christopher Bowers
Dr. Andrew Moshman