Moshman Dental is dedicated to practicing the highest standards of infection control. In light of the current pandemic, we are implementing the following infection control protocols:
1) We will take the temperature of every patient upon entering the office with a non-contact infrared forehead scanner. If someone has a temperature of over 100.4F, they will be sent home.
2) We will require a mask to be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
3) We have removed magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind from our waiting room. Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the office.
4) We will require hand washing and hand sanitizing before all appointments by our team and by our patients.
5) We will introduce an oral pre-rinse by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
6) We have updated many aspects from analog to digital to eliminate as much contact as possible. This includes:
a) all health and insurance forms to be completed prior to appointment via email.
b) all consent forms can now be signed via iPad in office (iPad wiped down before and after each patient).
7) We will ask for a credit card to be saved on file in advance to allow for contactless payment after the appointment.
8) Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
9) We have added ambient air management with UV-HEPA air filtration continuously in all treatment rooms to remove viruses from circulating in the air.
10) We have invested in new layers of personal protection equipment including visors, gowns, and high-level masks for our doctors and team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
11) Clinical staff will change into a new lab coat for each patient treatment.
12) We will introduce protocols to reduce airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
13) We have enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
14) We will schedule longer appointment times for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
15) Sneeze guards have been placed for all interactions with the front desk.
16) Our entire staff has completed three days of training devoted to these infection control procedures prior to seeing any patients.
Due to the extra personal protective equipment that must be worn by our dental providers, we will lower the temperature in the office a few degrees. Please dress accordingly.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!